1. Unpack the `download-package`.
2. Upload the folder “tweet-and-get-it” to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress.
4. Configure the options under Admin Panel `Tweet&Get it! -> Make your button`.
5. Enter the twitter account you want the user to follow in exchange of downloading your file.
6. Write the tweet you want the user to send in exchange of downloading your file.
7. Upload your file OR copy/paste the url of your file.
8. Click on “Create your button!” and copy/paste the shortcode in your posts, pages, widgets and/or excerpts.
9. Manage your buttons:-> Edit your buttons, Delete your buttons, See the shortcodes of each button.
10. Done and Ready.
11. Please see FAQ for usage.
Create your first Tweet&Get it! Button